Gitcon Model G-2
Attaching to existing container hardware, the G-2 is a powerful, highly flexible Access Control System.
Because of its portability, the G-2 offers public and private fleets responsible for high value and high risk cargo the ability to quickly deploy high-security solutions for in-transit goods. Carriers operating dedicated fleets can apply the G-2 for shippers on demand, while the technology can also be a valuable option for short-term rental vehicles or shipping containers sourced to meet seasonal freight demands.
The G-2 has been engineered to meet the requirements of ISO/PAS 17712, 2006 as a high-security seal. The main lock body is constructed from 316 stainless steel, making it highly resistant to attack, while a Santoprene™ weather guard provides additional protection against shock.
The G-2 is designed to limit and control container entry by using either a code entered at the touchpad or by the presentation of a valid transponder card. Upon clear definition of your organization as it pertains to security levels, locks, users and access, parameters are programmable via Gitcon Access Management PC software.
- Portable security and access control, ideal for containers and interior and perimeter fences
- Randomly generated seal number for instant seal status
- Easy to use, patented "traffic light" system of LEDs
- Audit and programming data transferred via IrDA wireless connection
- LED display for operating commands, seal/date/time confirmation
For a complete list of options and accessories, please refer to our List Price Book.